Skip to content
- Plug the phone in to the network and the power. The screen says Welcome, 12 seconds to reboot.
- Press the soft key labeled Enter password:
. The screen says
- Press keys 4, 5, 6, then the soft key labeled
- The bottom line on the screen says: Server Menu: Use the down arrow key to get down there and press the soft key labeled .
- The first line on the screen shows the server type as FTP. If you are using FTP leave this and go on to Step 6. If you are using TFTP change this to TFTP:
- Press the soft key labeled
- Press the right arrow key on the navigation keypad. The server type changes to Trivial FTP. Press the soft key labeled .
- The second line of the screen has the title Server Address. Highlight it, then press the soft key labeled . Press the soft key labeled to get into numeric input mode. The * key puts a period. Put the IP address of the boot server that you set up in Step 2, then press the soft key labeled .
- (If you gave the FTP server a different user name and/or password than the default PlcmSpIp in Step 2, enter them here, too.)
- Press the soft key labeled Exit Option.
repeatedly until you see a screen that says
- Highlight the option labeled Save & Reboot, and press the soft key labeled .
- The screen says Uploading log file, and if all goes well after a few seconds it will reboot, then the screen will say Saving new application. There is a progress bar to reassure you that things are going smoothly. After about a minute and a half the message changes to Checking new application. A couple of minutes later the screen says Welcome, then the screen starts flashing Monday, January 1, 12:00AM.